Clarify the Description of 3* Hulk's Anger Power

TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
The post about the description of Fury's yellow reminded me of this. Well, that and playing Hulk's signature PvE. Saying that it triggers at 5% of his health is all well and good, but it would be much more useful while playing the game to just list the actual amount of damage needed. No need to change what the power actually does, just change the description so it says "when damaged for XXXX or more..."

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it dynamic to 5% of his current health, or is it static to 5% of his maximum health? 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's based on his maximum health. Even if it is dynamic, there are now a number of other powers that update their description depending on various changes in the game state.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's his maximum health. Yeah that'd be a nice improvement (and on other non-targeted abilities where a % health is listed) The math is certainly not very hard (for the ability card to do)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    It should probably just tell you the number in either case, but that power *should* get rebalanced to work off 5% of his current health in future. it just makes more sense thematically
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It should probably just tell you the number in either case, but that power *should* get rebalanced to work off 5% of his current health in future. it just makes more sense thematically
    For the most part I think that would just make the 6th pin missions in The Hulk event much more tedious with very little gain otherwise.