Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2019 Edition *Updated (3/18/19)

124»

Comments

• jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be psyched to see another minor rework for Nick while we're at it akin to the Reed adjustment when he started feeding Surfer.

If they could make Nick a little more viable as a game piece and make him a feeder, that would be fantastic.
  • jameshjamesh Posts: 1,180 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Nick Fury covers coming up out of order I see. Insert standard speculation about a possible fivestar feeder.
    I still maintain that Nick Fury should get his missing eye back as a Support.
    Or perhaps Uatu's eye?
  • YepyepYepyep Posts: 468 Mover and Shaker
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Nick Fury covers coming up out of order I see. Insert standard speculation about a possible fivestar feeder.
    Or perhaps Uatu's eye?
    Deep. Or, blending lores, perhaps Vecna's eye?
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,148 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby

While the preview thread has not been officially updated, the Carol thread has revealed that Webbed Wonder is coming soon.  Will the final node in Webbed Wonder give another Howard cover?  I ask because this will be the second Howard cover/run of WW since Spider-Ham's release, but we have gotten no more covers for Mr. Porker.  Any insight you might give on when we might see Spider-Ham opportunities would be greatly appreciated.
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 362 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    Any insight on when we might see Spider-Ham opportunities
    My guess is on April Fool's Day when Bag-Man has his Versus, for the 900 pts/40 wins reward.
    OJSP said:
    bluewolf said:
    Any insight on when we might see Spider-Ham opportunities
    My guess is on April Fool's Day when Bag-Man has his Versus, for the 900 pts/40 wins reward.
    At the character's release, Brigby said covers would be made available on a model similar to Howard rather than Devil Dinosaur.  I didn't take that to mean he'd be substituted into Webbed Wonder.  But I also didn't take it to mean "once a year for April Fools".
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,148 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also did not think Webbed Wonder would be giving out Spider Ham.....but wonder if there is a plan if we are supposed to get one every 2-3 months. 
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 6,596 Site Admin
    *(03/15/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • spatenflootspatenfloot Posts: 580 Critical Contributor
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Or perhaps Uatu's eye?
    he can just borrow thor's eye
  • LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Is this the first time there has ever been a Nick Fury centric PVP event?
  • jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    Setec Astronomy!
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Or perhaps Uatu's eye?
    he can just borrow thor's eye
    That wouldn't be a reference to the (mediocre) Original Sin cross over event though.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,029 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this the first time there has ever been a Nick Fury centric PVP event?
    No.

• BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 6,596 Site Admin
    *(03/18/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Weekly Buffs
124»