Card Art Stuck On Screen [Investigating]

Terilea
Terilea Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
Heya ! I have faced a bug several time. i must quit several matches because when i open my desk, and i select a card, there is no way to close my desk.

has anyone faced that same problem ?
regards

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    What is a desk?

is it your hand/graveyard?
  • Terilea
    i mean my hand. When rearranging it; if i select a card, it sometime stays on screen

i will try tu upload a video here, showing that point
  • Tremayne
    Is it the picture that stays on screen?

There is a known issues about the card graphics staying on screen and any interaction with the app just results in moving the picture.
  • Terilea
    its exactly that ! 

sorry for the double post then
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    If you are on Android you can tap the back button to exit the view art screen. You still have to reopen the full art on a card in your hand and close it the proper way (tapping outside the area) to be able to rearrange the cards. But it's doable.

If you are on iOS unfortunately from what I've been hearing you're in trouble since there is no "Back button".
  • Terilea
    thanks for the tip !
  • LeafHedger
    LeafHedger Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I’ve been having this same exact issue lately, if you tap wildly around the screen on iOS (honestly, not joking) the card will eventually go away but it’s a pain in the **** and it takes a minute or so.
  • Infinite
    Infinite Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but I've been getting this issue in the new events when triggering the effects of the event supports.

The differences in this one is that the whole card is stuck as opposed to just the art and you can still play while it's up provided there's a match around on the sides of the card where you can still interact with the board.

The back button does not remove it nor does tapping all around the screen. 
     Every part of the screen not behind the card can still be interacted with and used normally.
     The card art of the stuck card can be selected and any tooltips on the stuck card can be opened.
      If there are no matches in the border area you can only concede.
      I've had this issue occur so far in the blue white black and red nodes. 
    This is in Android 11.
  • Tremayne
    Same here