Points bug in Strange Sights event [Investigating]

Markot
Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
I have succesfully finished my initial clear in CL9 Book of Vishanti sub. But I have only 14322 points and most other "optimal" players have 14694. So some points were not counted for me. I know of several other players from my alliance with the same problem (one is missing the same number of points, others have different number of points missing).

Such problems are bad overall but even worse in new release event. CL9 is so competitive that 372 missing points will cost me Top20 placement (I was at least Top20 or even Top10 in the last 5 release events) and I won't have all powers of Magik due to this bug. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am seeing the same issue, I did an optimal clear and had finished comfortably in the top 10, but find myself pushed down to almost t40 due to this bug with only the first 9 being  sub-optimal clears. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Nice, so the Door 1 bug is back?

Edit: oh, it's Door 2.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Markot
    @Crowl
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support so they can investigate any score discrepancies. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just checked, I'm on door 2 SCL9 in the 11pm EST slice, and I have 14694. I did 4X clears as fast as I could (not especially fast) right after it opened, and then did the 4th clear of the 5e node this morning. not sure if it was time dependent or anything