ToA black node not counting creatures that die to -X/-X effects [Fixed in 3.3]

Options
Caitiri
Caitiri Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
Sacrifice objective (lose 4 or more creatures) of ToA black node isn't counting creatures that die due to -X/-X effects. Creatures that died to Lethal Sting’s -1/-1 and Nicol Bolas' Scorpion's Sting ability (not fully leveled) both were not counted. Battle Log shows the spell cast or ability used, but not the creature destroyed.

//Edited Title - Brigby

Comments

• Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options

Hmm, odd. A couple questions though.

Can you cast Scorpion Sting on your own creatures at lower levels? His thread says it can only be cast on opponent's creatures, but mine's been 60 for a while so I can't recall.

Also, just curious if you tried using lethal sting to kill 2 of your creatures and it only counted as 1? Or if you just killed one of yours and one of your opponent's and it didn't count as any?

• Caitiri
    Caitiri Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I used Lethal Sting to kill one of my creatures with the -1/-1 and one of my opponents with the targeted destruction. My opponent used Scorpion’s Sting to kill a couple of my guys (you can’t target your own creatures). None of these counted as creatures being lost for the objective. 
  • Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Ah, sorry. My bad on that one.  That is a new one then.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huh.  @Tombstone when you report this one tell the team that whatever is causing this is probably the same thing that is messing with Squee.  Actually, its possible that Squee isn't broken at all, just not working properly because of this issue
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the report. I'll pass this along for investigation.