Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

BoFT Bonus Rare Reward not actually awarded [Investigating]

BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
BoFT just ended and one of the Top 25 Rewards was a Bonus Rare.

Except, we didn't get it.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,745 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can confirm.
  • FindingHeart8FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah happened to me too
  • Grid88Grid88 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Sane here. Bonus rare not rewarded
  • DrHibbertDrHibbert Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Yep, same.
  • ZzyzzxZzyzzx Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
    I  too can confirm, glad I'm not the crazy one that "thought" I didn't get it.  Thanks for corroborating my theory.
  • FirinmahlazerFirinmahlazer Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Ditto in the 51-100 bracket
  • KenCaliriKenCaliri Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here
  • Gun BunnyGun Bunny Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Top ten bracket also
  • AzerackAzerack Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Even 101 tier, card not rewarded...If I may use a commonly heard anime phrase, "Da-me, baka!"... Well, maybe not baka, but this is definitely "dame"... ;)
  • rafalelerafalele Posts: 810 Critical Contributor
    edited February 11
    Another one in the 51-100 bracket.

I am going to create a ticket to support.

Update: ticket already created.
  • KageToraKageTora Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    And here, naturally.. 
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 2,382 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can confirm, no rare given (gotten?)
  • BlessedOneBlessedOne Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Same here. Did not receive the bonus rare. The words flashed across across the screen; however,  no reward was in the vault.
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 918 Critical Contributor
    Hi everyone, this issue is currently being looked into. For the time being, I would suggest that anyone who was unable to receive the Bonus Rare submit a ticket to Customer Support.  
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,745 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, this issue is currently being looked into. For the time being, I would suggest that anyone who was unable to receive the Bonus Rare submit a ticket to Customer Support.  
    So literally everyone who should've gotten one.
  • BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby Once again, Part 1 did not give out the bonus rare. It showed as earned in the rewards screen but was not in the vault and no orbs were given.

Do we all really need to submit a ticket for compensation? Really? It effected every player of a high enough coalition rank.
  • FindingHeart8FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah same issue as last time :/
  • silva23silva23 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Tombstone said:
    I saw the same issue. In top 100 coalitions, but no rare card given.
    How do I submit a ticket?
  • AzerackAzerack Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    So, this happened back in February and you still didn't figure it out, huh?...  :neutral:

Maybe needs a little more investigation... 

• rafalelerafalele Posts: 810 Critical Contributor
    Same for me.

Why last time they close the tickets when they gave us the rare card if they have not solved the bug?

It is always the same with support, they close the tickets just when they pass it to the developers not when they really fix the bugs.

I know that they would have a lot of tickets opened for the same bug and is not good for them, but how we know (end customer) if the bug is fixed or just bypassed or being investigated as this one?