What's your current beat-down equilibrium point in the season Sim?

2»

Comments

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    I have 13 covers on Prowler, I'm going to work on paying his iso cost down and see if Prowler/Main Event becomes the full anti-Gritty team I think it will be. Main Event with maximum Grand Entrance, at least on offense, has been a reliable counter to it for me so far.
    My issue with it is Grand Entrance can more times screw you over with the tiles it moves, rather than help you. I can't count the number of times I had an anticipated match 3 with a tile that Prowler could convert and steal from Gritty, only to have Grand Entrance move one of the tiles that would have completed the match 3 and given me a primo strike tile to hammer damage on a Kitty that didn't have too many covers in purple...
    Forgive the off-topic comment but: Yeah, obviously this is the biggest problem with MEH. But I love playing him and love using Grand Entrance at max. But for my own sanity and peace of mind, I try not to watch the start of my turns when using him. I just play in that turn and try not to expect anything for the next...
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I'm still in 3 star land and use a variety of teams based on the opponents, and to conserve health packs.  No-one seems to have been attacking me much this season, I think only one attack all day yesterday.  Currently on 1184.

I usually have to go for win based progression rather than points based as I run out of both beatable opponents and health packs, maybe this season...

Interesting that I seem to have plateaued only a little below players playing four star teams.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Right around 1850 for a week or so now. But I do have the current annoyance of Kitty/Rocket/Bishop out there on defense.
    I sat for a couple days over 2000 with the same. I'm assuming lots of skips.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    I’m down to 1560 now in simulator. Since champing GR:RR my float point in 3* pvp is way down to around 400. Actually if I don’t leave in a boosted 4* with my 5*, I don’t seem to have a floor on my points in 3* pvp-got hit down to 300