3 downed enemies but still my turn? [Investigating]

Scofie
Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
Just happened in the Spider Ham 4*E node in Hells Kitchen. All were shown as downed but I had to make another match before it ended. Not happened before. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you have America Chavez on your team? She's the main cause of that that I'm aware of, but it may be possible when other characters finish off a wave with a Passive.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I had this happen today as well. It was on a regular node (not a wave). It was while things were resolving at the start of the turn. Things were going fast so I'm not sure exactly what was happening, but I suspect that Kitty's Circuit Breaker did it's damage and caused a cascade since there are no enemy CD's on the board and there is a crit tile. I had to make an additional match after this point in order for the game to end,

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for letting us know. We'll relay this to the team for further review. If you would, please send a ticket to Customer Support if you experience this issue again so they can investigate further. 
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    One other data point. When this occurs the battle must be ended by making a match. It seems like powers cannot be fired. So some part of the code knows that the fight should be over and powers should be locked out, even if that information did not propagate to the code that actually ends the match.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened to me three time today on HaTh. Kitty is involved it seems.