The Grand Experiment: Can you transition to 5*s pulling as you go as a progession-only F2P player?

1192021222325»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 3,407 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iceman is champed. I've been running him at 3/5/5 or 5/3/5, I'm not really sure which I like better, in various configurations with my well-built 5s. I like running Okoye/JJ/Iceman for the board chaos. When you find Damning Evidence tiles, which due to Iceman are generally only on black/red, you earn Yellow based on my relative levels for these characters, which keeps Okoye healthy and team up on the board. Iceman's green takes a minute, but unlike Ghost Rider's repeaters it benefits from Wakanda Forever. All the expiring cd's Iceman lays down keep Kitty from stomping you out with Circuit Breaker and keep the board shaking to luck into photo-cascades. It works pretty well against most teams in simulator.
    edited 9 December 2019, 16:33
    I did it. I sharded my way to a completed Jessica Jones via America Chavez this morning. and I managed to do it with 0 shard waste somehow lol. 

With the impending reward overhaul, I opted to go all-in on Hulkbuster/IM40 to finish up Rescue rather than shifting over to Miles. HB is at 294, and IM40 is at 199, so I have 2x covers left in that 3* compared to my 293 Miles/241 Spid3r-Man.
    I’m going to start a new thread about playing this way in the Post-Shardpocalypse, see if I’ll really miss that hp/cp from the 3* tier or not.