Trial of Ambition Zombie Objective [Fixed]

Options
Cfwraith
Cfwraith Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
It's not tracking zombies being played. I've used Josu and fleshbag but they're not being tracked.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here. Just as in RotGP nodes 1.2 and 2.2...
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is hilarious.  At least RoTGP changed objectives at one point, so it makes a little sense that the new ones could be messed up.

ToA has been the same for 2 years now.  I can't believe it got messed up too lol
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Believe it.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I think I have got it at last.

All these new bugs are intended and after holidays, D3 is going to make a contest where players have to make a list with all these new bugs in old events.

For me just now:
    -3 bugs in objectives in RotGP, two with supports and one counting everything costing more than 12 as creatures.
    -1 bug in TOA not counting zombies casted.
    -SWW in TOA just now.
    -Reset the device after winning in Holiday Showdown without getting ribbons.
    -TLCD not allowing the Origins cards.

Who said we need new content? Play Puzzle Quest if you know how!!!
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    rafalele said:
    I think I have got it at last.

All these new bugs are intended and after holidays, D3 is going to make a contest where players have to make a list with all these new bugs in old events.

For me just now:
    -3 bugs in objectives in RotGP, two with supports and one counting everything costing more than 12 as creatures.
    -1 bug in TOA not counting zombies casted.
    -SWW in TOA just now.
    -Reset the device after winning in Holiday Showdown without getting ribbons.
    -TLCD not allowing the Origins cards.

Who said we need new content? Play Puzzle Quest if you know how!!!
    :D

Yeah, this is the penultimate game of "How many bugs can we slip into old events?" by Oktagon and they're really killing it (both the aforementioned game and our actual event games). 

All the holiday bugs we could ask for while everyone is gone for the holidays and won't.. oh, sorry.. CAN'T do anything about it... tsk, tsk..