(Huawai) Game not loading [Fixed in R171]

Options

Comments

• donbudzz
    donbudzz Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here.. Huawei mate 10 after update my EMUI to 9.. Black screen only
  • PIxelone
    PIxelone Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yup me too. Mate 20 pro. Android 9, EMUI 9. Black screen then app freeze .
  • Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    My Honor View 10 updated last night to Android 9 and since then I'm not able to get to MPQ. Its exactly as described by others above this post. I can play on my older phone, but it's slow and I don't have SIM card there, so only Wi-Fi available. I hope, you will fix the problem soon.
  • PrinceNite
    PrinceNite Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Guys, here is the CS's reply to my ticket, for your reference. 

"We understand the frustration of being unable to properly play Marvel Puzzle Quest. We have reviewed your report, and it appears that the problem you have described is a known issue with some Huawei devices using EMUI 9.0. The developers are currently working to find a resolution to this, but we are unable to confirm when this issue will be resolved. We ask for your patience while the developers work to resolve the issue at hand.

Due to the nature of not knowing specifically when we will be able to resolve this issue, we would be happy to assist you in using another device and make sure your save is properly transferred. In addition, as soon as a solution is found, we can transfer your save back to your Huawei device.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you."
  • Kpatrick
    Kpatrick Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Its exactly as described by others above this post. Since the update impossible to play...  :( 
  • PIxelone
    PIxelone Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem with P20 Pro when updated to EMUI 9. Black screen.
  • ivanguardist
    ivanguardist Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Good news! Our Huawei test devices now have the most recent update, and the team was able to encounter the issue. They are working on a fix for it, and they anticipate being able to implement it in R171. If anything changes, we'll be sure to update everyone.
    Thank you. Looking forward to it! 
  • donbudzz
    donbudzz Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Good news! Our Huawei test devices now have the most recent update, and the team was able to encounter the issue. They are working on a fix for it, and they anticipate being able to implement it in R171. If anything changes, we'll be sure to update everyone.
    Hurray 3x .. Looking forward for that!!! 
  • CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My Huwei P20 Pro has auto updated to EMUI 9, then loaded MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST but no to avail. Only black screen. I hope the developers will find a solution to this problem as soon as possible. 
    @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    CHRISJN said:
    My Huwei P20 Pro has auto updated to EMUI 9, then loaded MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST but no to avail. Only black screen. I hope the developers will find a solution to this problem as soon as possible. 
    Brigby
    Yup! As the title of this thread suggests, there will be a fix for this in the upcoming R171 update. Thanks for your patience! 
  • GazRJ
    GazRJ Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When is R171 due, cause I've lost a few weeks already
  • Brigby
    Options
    GazRJ said:
    When is R171 due, cause I've lost a few weeks already
    Historically build updates have been implemented every 2 weeks (give or take a day or two on rare occasions), so if everything goes according to plan, then we anticipate the R171 build to arrive early next week
  • alhana14
    alhana14 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking forward to the new update. I've been relying on my old Nexus 5 to continue with the story missions but the battery life can't even last past an hour of playing.
  • Hunterd49
    Hunterd49 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Will there be anyway to get my daily progress dragged over from the time my device stopped being able to load the game  Don't want to lose the almost year of daily opens I had 
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hunterd49 said:
    Will there be anyway to get my daily progress dragged over from the time my device stopped being able to load the game  Don't want to lose the almost year of daily opens I had 
    I think at that point you'd probably want to reach out to Customer Support to see if they can help you after R171. You can contact them through the in-game ticket system, once you're able to get in, or by emailing them at support@d3go.com
  • targaryen
    targaryen Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yay it works... Thank you  :):):):)
  • alhana14
    alhana14 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yay updated to R171 and my game works now. Thank you!!!  <3<3<3
  • djzen
    djzen Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Updated to R171, game is working, had to do the prologue missions to access the options, had the apologies rewards, download my account and .... Rewards disappeared. But at least the game is working. Thanks
  • Brigby
    Options
    djzen said:
    Updated to R171, game is working, had to do the prologue missions to access the options, had the apologies rewards, download my account and .... Rewards disappeared. But at least the game is working. Thanks
    Oh no! That's no good. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I'd recommend submitting in a support ticket, and then our Customer Support team can help you reclaim those lost rewards.