Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at commu[email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Agrus Kos isn't Legendary!? [Fix in Next Datapush]

BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
Seriously? 

On top of the fact that his buff is supposed to apply to himself as well as other creatures and you took that away.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• MagagumoMagagumo Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Agreed he should be legendary, but they made him 5/5, instead of 3/3, so he's pre-buffed
  • wereotterwereotter Posts: 2,057 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm willing to bet that his lack of legendary status is an oversight. They've done a really good job of making all other cards that have legendary status correctly marked.
  • BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    That is very likely the case. Hmm, maybe move this to bugs if it is.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,727 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I looked in the bug database, and it would appear that there is a bug open that reports the missing "Legendary" evergreen.

Thanks for the heads up! We'll provide additional info once an update is available.
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    I know this is a 3 month old post, but Agrus is still bugged.

He is still not Legendary, and thus does not work with cards like Mox Amber and the Legendary Spells as he should.

@Tombstone @Brigby any updates on this?
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, there hasn't been any update on this issue just yet. I'll bring up to the team that this issue persists. 
  • TremayneTremayne Posts: 897 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2019
    This creature does still not have a legendary icon. Has this been forgotten?
  • DwayneDwayne Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Seconded. This seems like an easy fix!!
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can confirm that the team is aware of this issue; however, I don't have a confirmed time-frame on when this issue will be corrected at this time. 
  • BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    We're aware that the teams aware. They've been aware since I posted this back in November. You could just say "This isn't a priority fix". Honesty's awesome.
    Brakkis said:
    We're aware that the teams aware. They've been aware since I posted this back in November. You could just say "This isn't a priority fix". Honesty's awesome.
    I don't get how long it could possibly take to fix this.  Literally just add the "legendary" icon/status to 1 card.  Come on guys
    edited November 2019
    This is still an issue.

Happy 1 year (and 2 weeks) post anniversary!
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,727 Site Admin
    edited December 2019
    Hi Everyone. The fix for this issue is ready for testing. I will update this bug thread once we know it is confirmed fix for a specific data push / build version.

Update: This issue has been confirmed fixed, and will be implemented in the next datapush.