Agrus Kos isn't Legendary!? [Fixed]

Brakkis
Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
Seriously? 

On top of the fact that his buff is supposed to apply to himself as well as other creatures and you took that away.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Magagumo
    Magagumo Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Agreed he should be legendary, but they made him 5/5, instead of 3/3, so he's pre-buffed
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm willing to bet that his lack of legendary status is an oversight. They've done a really good job of making all other cards that have legendary status correctly marked.
  • Brakkis
    That is very likely the case. Hmm, maybe move this to bugs if it is.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I looked in the bug database, and it would appear that there is a bug open that reports the missing "Legendary" evergreen.

Thanks for the heads up! We'll provide additional info once an update is available.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    I know this is a 3 month old post, but Agrus is still bugged.

He is still not Legendary, and thus does not work with cards like Mox Amber and the Legendary Spells as he should.

@Tombstone @Brigby any updates on this?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, there hasn't been any update on this issue just yet. I'll bring up to the team that this issue persists. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    This creature does still not have a legendary icon. Has this been forgotten?
  • Dwayne
    Dwayne Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Seconded. This seems like an easy fix!!
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can confirm that the team is aware of this issue; however, I don't have a confirmed time-frame on when this issue will be corrected at this time. 
  • Brakkis
    We're aware that the teams aware. They've been aware since I posted this back in November. You could just say "This isn't a priority fix". Honesty's awesome.
  • Mburn7
    Brakkis said:
    We're aware that the teams aware. They've been aware since I posted this back in November. You could just say "This isn't a priority fix". Honesty's awesome.
    I don't get how long it could possibly take to fix this.  Literally just add the "legendary" icon/status to 1 card.  Come on guys
  • Mburn7
    edited November 2019
    This is still an issue.

Happy 1 year (and 2 weeks) post anniversary!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2019
    Hi Everyone. The fix for this issue is ready for testing. I will update this bug thread once we know it is confirmed fix for a specific data push / build version.

Update: This issue has been confirmed fixed, and will be implemented in the next datapush.