The Good Place (all full now)

Karlemayn
Karlemayn Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
edited October 2020 in MPQ Alliances

Alliance - The Good Place - is looking for new recruits to help with alliance events. We are a casual group that has a solid core of active players that routinely gets to round 7-8 in alliance events but are looking for more active players to help finish boss events.

Requirements- The only requirements are to stay active and play as much as possible during alliance events. No minimums for regular PVP or PVE events.

Most of the group are 4-star players and above with a few 3 star players. We use the in-game chat and are looking for any player that is active and can help with boss events, especially if you can hit individual progression regularly. If you are interested please PM me or apply in-game to The Good Place.

Comments

• GraysunD
    GraysunD Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hello! We have 1 spot open! Please read and consider.

The Good Place - We are a casual group that has a solid core of active players that routinely finishes alliance events. We use in-game chat and have an optional Discord channel.

Requirements - The only requirements are to play every day and to hit progression during alliance events. No minimums for regular PVP or PVE events. 4-star roster and above would be ideal. Most of the group are 4-star players and above. 

If you are interested please PM me or apply in-game to The Good Place.

• Karlemayn
    Hello! We have two spots open right now, please read and consider.

THE GOOD PLACE

Alliance - The Good Place - has two spots open for alliance events. We are a casual group that has a solid core of active players that routinely finishes alliance events.

Requirements - The only requirements are to play every day and to hit progression during alliance events. No minimums for regular PVP or PVE events.

Most of the group are 4-star players and above. If you are interested please PM me or apply in-game to The Good Place. (My in-game name is "Rogue Fan.")

• Karlemayn
    Karlemayn said:
    Hello! We have two spots open right now, please read and consider.

THE GOOD PLACE

Alliance - The Good Place - has two spots open for alliance events. We are a casual group that has a solid core of active players that routinely finishes alliance events.

Requirements - The only requirements are to play every day and to hit progression during alliance events. No minimums for regular PVP or PVE events.

Most of the group are 4-star players and above. If you are interested please PM me or apply in-game to The Good Place. (My in-game name is "Rogue Fan.")

Make that ONE spot open! 
  • Karlemayn
    Both spots filled. See you all later!
  • Karlemayn
    edited October 2020
    Our one spot is filled. Thanks good luck have fun!

THE GOOD PLACE