Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Rite Of Belzenlok 3rd Chapter Demon cannot grow past 15/15 [Investigating]

jimparkjimpark Posts: 312 Mover and Shaker
Rite of Belzenlok chapter 3 Demon. 

Every turn you lose 2 creature reinforcement but if he is already a 15/15, he will not get bigger regardless of how many turns worth of reinforcements he eats. 

Used vampire tokens from flipped legions landing and oath of gideon as demon feed.  

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• BoogeymanBoogeyman Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I second this, I noticed this happening as well.  
  • rafalelerafalele Posts: 645 Critical Contributor
    edited October 11
    With 2 Rite of Belzenlok, one casted after the other has left the battlefield, I got it at 22/22. Do not know if it could get bigger because I won first.
  • KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was trying to use this with Thopter Spy Network and this bug explains the behaviour I was getting, I kept expecting to get bigger but I hadn't worked out what was happening yet.
  • rafalelerafalele Posts: 645 Critical Contributor
    Perhaps it only reinforces with it's own tokens.
  • TombstoneTombstone Posts: 628ADMINISTRATORS Critical Contributor
    Hi everyone, I'll go ahead and pass this up for review. 
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Hi everyone, I'll go ahead and pass this up for review. 
    This has been reported at least two times already, once by me, by the way :/