MPQ 5th Anniversary Celebration! *Updated (10/23/18)

Options

Comments

• Xephy
    Xephy Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby will we get some amazing bundles for anniversary? Thanks.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby is there any way to get cables numbers this week?  I would love to see what his power set is before Kitty Pride goes into packs
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yay for two characters I like.  And Taskmaster's ability to select his powers sounds really cool.  Sadly, with him being Limited, and Cable being a 5*, well... I won't get either in a playable level for years, if ever....

... sigh.

Meh.

• Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options

Places of Power - Alliance Raid Event
    • A new story event where players strategize with their Alliance and split up to different locations to try to keep vast mystical powers from falling into the wrong hands!
    • More details to come!
    Best anniversary news!
  • Projectus2501
    Options
    fmftint said:
    One thing missing

A 5 star feeder
    This
  • Projectus2501
    Options
    Im going to say the thing i always bring up.....

Dilution is still an issue..... 
    Especially for new players... You do want new players in the game right?....
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Would a roster slot sale kill anyone? :neutral:

But I admit I'm pretty excited about the rest
  • Valenson
    Valenson Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For this celebration, will there be any updates to the 5 star feeders?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Read this guys:

Please Note: We will be continuously updating this list with more info as the Anniversary progresses

That's three weeks worth of info still not being revealed yet. Savour a little surprise.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Read this guys:

Please Note: We will be continuously updating this list with more info as the Anniversary progresses

That's three weeks worth of info still not being revealed yet. Savour a little surprise.
    Ok but could they at least show us a silhouette of the info that way we can guess what it is during the commercial break?
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Read this guys:

Ok but could they at least show us a silhouette of the info that way we can guess what it is during the commercial break?
    WHO’S THAT POKÉMON(UPDATE)?!? 
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd be shocked if we didn't get a few more packs during the 3 weeks. 

What are your thoughts on the fan favorite pool for someone like me in 4*
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    NeonBlue said:
    I'd be shocked if we didn't get a few more packs during the 3 weeks. 

What are your thoughts on the fan favorite pool for someone like me in 4*
    Well, they're all pretty solid 4s so if you need covers for them then it's definitely not a bad option. But if you're more like me and you have most/all of them champed and you have other 4s that you need to focus more on to get covers for like Dazzler and Nebula, maybe some older 4s too, then I'd spend my cp elsewhere. Plus you have 5* Cable on the horizon so you may want to hoard your cp for his release if getting him rostered matters to you.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I noticed that only the Lightning Rounds in two weeks is listed. Will there be a set (with 2x ISO-8) starting on the 9th?
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There's actually not a lot here for someone who's only interest in this game right now is finishing Okoye.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Places of Power - Alliance Raid Event
    • A new story event where players strategize with their Alliance and split up to different locations to try to keep vast mystical powers from falling into the wrong hands!
    • More details to come!
    Best anniversary news!
    Just remember boss rush was an anniversary event.  That boss event still gives me nightmares.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I guess even the devs are giving up on supports now. I not surprised. Time to either make em available or get rid of em. Make a decision please, before all the vets quit.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Supports are usually announced on the following Monday after the release of new characters. I don't understand the hate. I'm glad there are more new players compared to vets.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

3) All Anniversary Season events have double iso-8, but lightning rounds aren't part of seasons, so I added that line just to clarify that it does contain double iso-8 as well.
    That explanation makes zero sense.
    By your logic, PVE events shouldn't be part of anniversary either, since there are no PVE seasons.

Just slap the "anniversary" tag onto the LRs, done.
    Give people a chance to REALLY earn double iso with every match played.