MPQ 5th Anniversary Celebration! *Updated (10/23/18)

Options

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Everyone makes a fuss about 5 star feeders but I REALLY wish we would get more 4 star feeders. There are way too many without a feeder.
    If that can be arranged without extra 3*, im down with that for sure! If not, i hope they lower rosterslot costs a bit..
    Once there are double as many 4*s as 3*s they'll make 2 feeders per character.  They way they're adding characters with no concerns for dilution this may actually end up being a real thing (that no one wants).
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    smkspy said:
    Just got my update. Interesting that they changed up the power reward order. It's 1/3/2 instead of the usual 123.
    Which is contrary to what was posted.  Not happy since the posted rewards would have max covered my JJ.  Now I have a dupe and I'm still chasing.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:

Friday, 10/19

Champion Reward Update

• America Chavez (Young Avengers)'s Champion rewards are being updated to include Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations) covers.
    • Start: Daily patch on Friday, October 19th.
    • Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations) covers will be rewarded at the following Champion 
      • 280: redtilepng Defenestrate
      • 300: blacktilepng Body Check
      • 320: bluetilepng Damning Evidence
      • 340: redtilepng Defenestrate
      • 350: blacktilepng Body Check
      • 360: bluetilepng Damning Evidence
    @Brigby, why are black and blue switched? 300/350 is blue and 320/360 black..
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Interesting.

When Gambit was around I specifically left him at 4/2/5 thinking my level 310 Rogue would finish him with an ideal build when made a feeder. 

This whole Jessica feeder situation has taught us that they will give us a feeder that has no correlation what so ever and will payout covers in any order. 

Remy... May the odds be ever in your favor!

(In before “you can pull for him in the Mutant Mayhem vault right now!”)
  • redphoenixx
    redphoenixx Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Brigby said:

Friday, 10/19

Champion Reward Update

• America Chavez (Young Avengers)'s Champion rewards are being updated to include Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations) covers.
    • Start: Daily patch on Friday, October 19th.
    • Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations) covers will be rewarded at the following Champion 
      • 280: redtilepng Defenestrate
      • 300: blacktilepng Body Check
      • 320: bluetilepng Damning Evidence
      • 340: redtilepng Defenestrate
      • 350: blacktilepng Body Check
      • 360: bluetilepng Damning Evidence
    @Brigby, why are black and blue switched? 300/350 is blue and 320/360 black..

I fully agree. I was expecting to finally champ my JJ. not cool finding out it was switched

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I've passed along the inquiry about the Champion Reward order. Once I get an update, I'll be sure to let you all know.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    They wont change it now cause plenty of people will have already cashed in the blue so they wont want to be giving away another cover by changing it. 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They wont change it now cause plenty of people will have already cashed in the blue so they wont want to be giving away another cover by changing it. 
    Perhaps they can open a CS nightmare and allow exchanges for those who got unusable covers
  • Smart80
    Options
    fmftint said:
    Perhaps they can open a CS nightmare and allow exchanges for those who got unusable covers
    If it caused you a problem and havent saved the cover yet, i would contact cs for sure.
  • Siv75
    Siv75 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi there. Looking for tips here. I just opened 26 fan favourite legends tokens with 0 five stars in them. What did I do wrong here. Somehow the celebration no longer feels like it. Thought the odds were 7 to 1?
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Happy to find 4 champ covers for JJ. Thanks
  • Smart80
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Siv75 said:
    Hi there. Looking for tips here. I just opened 26 fan favourite legends tokens with 0 five in them. What did I do wrong here. Somehow the celebration no longer feels like it. Thought the odds were 7 to 1?
    Just bad luck.. a lot of bad luck though, so you could try sending a ticket to customer services. I had to go 0 for 40 in a release vault to get them interested though...

• Siv75
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Siv75 said:
    Hi there. Looking for tips here. I just opened 26 fan favourite legends tokens with 0 five in them. What did I do wrong here. Somehow the celebration no longer feels like it. Thought the odds were 7 to 1?
    Just bad luck.. a lot of bad luck though, so you could try sending a ticket to customer services. I had to go 0 for 40 in a release vault to get them interested though...

I opened another 2 today...Bringing the tally to 28 with no luck. The probability of that happening is very remote though,  statistically speakinh. I suspect this fan favourite token bit is faulty. Has anyone gotten a 5 star from it? I should have used my stars elsewhere. 
  • Siv75
    Options
    4 out of how many draws?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Siv75 said:
    4 out of how many draws?
    Pretty sure he means from Chavez being made a feeder for Jessica. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Siv75 said:
    Smart80 said:
    Siv75 said:

I opened another 2 today...Bringing the tally to 28 with no luck. The probability of that happening is very remote though,  statistically speakinh. I suspect this fan favourite token bit is faulty. Has anyone gotten a 5 star from it? I should have used my stars elsewhere. 
    Sorry for your bad luck in the store. Personally, I drew three  5trange covers, I think four or five Jessica Jones covers and at least two OML. I can't remember how many total pulls I had from the store, but I'm pretty sure it was tracking above 20 percent. I'm usually in your position, at the other end of the bell curve. 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Siv75 said:
    4 out of how many draws?
    Pretty sure he means from Chavez being made a feeder for Jessica. 
    Exactly. I was pleasantly surprised. I forgot about the announcement that America would feed JJ covers. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smkspy said:
    Just got my update. Interesting that they changed up the power reward order. It's 1/3/2 instead of the usual 123.

Wow. I think they did it to spite me. I like Jessica Jones as a character, my JJ was getting reds and blues in abundance (especially blues. I got about 8 for her, I think) and she's 5/2/5. Three more Chavez covers would have completed her at last, but this really throws a spanner in the works =(
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh NO! No! What have you done?!?
    @Brigby
    Why has the anniversary vault reset??? It was supposed to stay open for a day longer, but instead it reset!
    I was 77/100 into my vault (and have earned 5 tokens for the season finish), and pulling for the remaining 4*s and ff coin etc. from the remaining 23 items is very different then trying to do the same from a fresh 100!! I'm only likely going to end up with 5 2*s now, whereas my chances were much better in the old one! Why did you guys reset it? It was supposed to be extended!
    This is a very low blow for me. Is there any way to get the old vault back??