B4T 5.3 Infernal Reckoning bug [Fix in 3.1]

Options
Gun Bunny
Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
There were times during the Azor battle in B4T when I had a Karn construct in play, and got full mana on an Infernal Reckoning in hand. I chose 'not now' and the spell would still cast as if I had targeted my construct. I would get the life gain, the card would disappear from my hand, but it wouldn't exile my construct.

This didn't happen every time, but could be tied to the rotating card ban effect from Azor himself. The deck is very support heavy, and I don't think I ever had this happen when my construct didn't have prevent damage.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• souki12
    souki12 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The Infernal Reckoning is bugged. This is my experience from the TG.

As long as the opponent does not have any creature, it does not cast at all (no prompt). If an opponent has a creature and the player controls a colourless creature, when the player selects 'not now', the spell would still cast and the player gains life. However, the life gain is not always based on the power of the creature(s). I had a stack of thopter tokens, but it seemed as always receiving  only +4 life no matter how many thopters I controlled.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After checking, it appears that this is a known issue to the QA team. I'll go ahead and add it to the Known Issues thread.

Thanks!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. This issue should be fixed in 3.1
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Unfortunately it wasn't. Came to the forums to report it and found this thread. Vraska on my side vs a Kiora. Previously used it on a Hangarback Walker on the opponents side and got 8 life. This bug got replicated with the copy used from the Izzet League support. In the second node of that event.