New Bolas's permanent support disappears

Options
Vorazg
Vorazg Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
In certain scenarios (like catching it between two other supports) the infinite support disappears and leaves a blank square in it's place. Not sure if the support still gives the loyalty as a result, but it definitely disappears for good.
Tagged:

Comments

• Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was wondering if it was permanent since it has shields, or simply couldn't be destroyed by support destruction but could still be gem matched out.
  • Vorazg
    Options
    It's got a little Infinity symbol instead of the usual number .
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not looking  forward to the next RTO catching three infinite supports in a line - practically leading to an infinite loop. Definitely not something easy to pull off but an issue with the current implementation of infinite supports. 
  • Vorazg
    Options
    They must have already thought of that as infinite supports change color every time you use them .
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wonder if the Bolas support disappears when it's supposed to change color? Also, hitting the permanent supports with a match-4+ line blast will also change their color. Additionally, I've already seen the AI get a match with the invincible support, then another with the new color it changed to.
  • Vorazg
    Options
    I have a feeling the disappear is when it hits "loyalty" color as it's probably coded not to but the blank is a mistake in its place.