Nick Fury's Demolition hit twice [Solved]

Anon
Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
In today's Behemoth Burrito node where you use Nick Fury, Loki, and 2Hawkeye I noticed something strange. Near the end of the match I fired off Fury's Demolition, IF matched it and was downed from 4k. Yeah that's well and dandy, but then Bullseye behind him also was downed. Has anyone else noticed this?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Did they match two of the traps at the same time?  If so, it causes both traps to do the demolition effect (destroy other traps doing damage).
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    The same thing happened to me.  
    I fired off Fury's Demolition twice.  The first time, it downed Prof X as I wanted when he (well, AI) made the match.  The second time, I got Iron Fist to match second one.  Next thing I know, both Fist and Bullseye are down and  I won.   
    Was this because I was able to set out two Fury's Demolition?  
  • Anon
    Did they match two of the traps at the same time?  If so, it causes both traps to do the demolition effect (destroy other traps doing damage).
    Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Has it always worked like that? Don't remember that happening before.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Anon said:
    Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Has it always worked like that? Don't remember that happening before.
    Yeah, it's always been like that.
  • Anon
    Oh, well then, guess I learned something new today.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'll also notice that the second trap activation does one less trap's worth of damage than the first (because the first removed itself, presumably).
    Doesn't come up that much, but it's an even nicer perk now that match-4 line clears don't trigger them if they weren't part of the match-4 itself.