Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Emma health bugged [Resolved]

fmftintfmftint Posts: 3,650 Chairperson of the Boards
These are in match values in the current VS event
Loaner Emma health level 167: 8721
Player A Emma health level 185: 9638
Player B Emma health level 232: 12036
My Emma health level 278: 9077

My base Emma is 3/2/3, level 168, 8772 health

Comments

• Sm0keyJ0eSm0keyJ0e Posts: 711 Critical Contributor
    My base Emma: Level 209, 10863 health
    PVP boosted Emma: Level 324, 11424 health

[This is as it appears to me, and also when I start a match]
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this issue, and they are currently working on a fix to correct it. 
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,425 Site Admin
    As an update, we've found the issue and will be deploying a fix for it in an upcoming daily push. There will be an attendant known issue for this fix however: If your Emma Frost is currently in the Downed state or the first time she is Downed after the patch goes live, she *may* end up with a multi-day Revive timer. A Health Pack use will revive her and cause her to act as normal from then on.

To compensate for this, we will be pushing out a 3 Health Pack bonus to players so that your overall Health Pack count isn't affected.
  • Sm0keyJ0eSm0keyJ0e Posts: 711 Critical Contributor
    All fixed!