Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Battle Log Failure [Investigating]

DBJonesDBJones Posts: 770 Critical Contributor
edited September 14 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
I was running through Training Grounds with my level 6 Tezzeret 2 and got matched against an Angrath (level 16, I think). He cast Fire Shrine Keeper, and it triggered an animation that looked like Crew. I went to check the Battle Log to see for sure, but it wouldn't open. Even after the match ended it still wouldn't open. Not a big deal this time, but it could have been worse.

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• stikxsstikxs Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    This happens daily to me, and it comes and goes, even within 1 or 2 turns.
  • stikxsstikxs Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    This may be caused by Greg having https://mtgpq.info/cards/TetzimocPrimalDeath in hand and it triggering. Every turn I tried to look at the log following that guy giving my creature -1/-1 it wouldn't open. The first turn I had where that effect didn't trigger the log opened correctly.
  • TombstoneTombstone Posts: 527ADMINISTRATORS Critical Contributor
    Have either of you had this issue occur in events other than the Training Grounds at all?
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,103 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone said:
    Have either of you had this issue occur in events other than the Training Grounds at all?
    I
     had it happen in the last coalition event (Bo4t) as well
    @Laeuftbeidir
    Did you happen to notice anything prior to attempting the open the battle log that seemed unusual, or does it seem to occur randomly?
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,103 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Tombstone I vaguely remember "something" happening, an effect on the board whose source I couldn't make out, that's why I tried to open the log.. Sorry that it doesn't help a lot. Maybe an opponents card that either didn't show or that I clicked away too fast
    I'll go ahead and pass this along. If any of you encounter this issue again and you encounter anything unusual or that seems like it may be related to when this occurs, if you could please let me know or submit a support ticket regarding the issue, it would be greatly appreciated.