Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Toxinsawaken not recruiting

bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,548 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 31 in MPQ Alliances
Edit: the alliance is closed down, good luck finding a spot!

Comments

• bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,548 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    We have two spots that have opened up.  Get 'em while they're hot!

Update:  we finished T50 for the season and got 3 of the Nebula covers from the Sinister 600.  
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,548 Chairperson of the Boards
    New Year's Resolutions.  Hate em?  Make em?  Think they're pointless?  Well, maybe your MPQ resolutions include:

1.  Play less PVE, or at least only when I want to.  But I still want to get those new characters, and I love alliance events and playing hard as a team.
    2.  Being in a T50 PVP alliance, because it doesn't take me long to get the 900 pt cover and I want to get good alliance rewards.

(We still will help people find merc spots for PVE whenever they want one.)

If so, check us out.  We are a friendly group and try to have fun.  We still have some spots available!