Heroic: Osborn is more broken than Daken's teeth

Not much else to say, but a few notes:

-Number one in my main bracket has an L54 Modern Hawkeye. That's his best character.

-The opening of this event was completely botched, with compensation that still favors those who started ahead of the curve.

-Numerous alliance mates have not been credited points for winning matches.

-Either rubberbanding does not seem to be working as intended, or low levels are able to grind indefinitely while high levels cannot.

-Fighting Daken gives me acid flashbacks of fighting pre-nerf L230 Ragnarok, minus the cascade epilepsy.

I haven't really **** about MPQ for a long time, but developments lately have rapidly been heading back into the realm of disrespect for the player base.

Devs should seriously look at a universal player comp for this event as a gesture of goodwill.

Comments

• I like the 5k lead some folks got.

It's almost a lottery who got 3 covers.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Maybe that's what's taking so long awarding the prizes. They need to decide what to do.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    But what is there to decide? I imagine they forgot to change the script for rewards at the same time they changed the reward ranks.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did notice the lack of points getting rewarded sometimes icon_e_sad.gif
    Even my historic abuse of rubberbanding, I ended up finishing this event with about 3k behind in 69th at the end even though there was only about 1k points left on the board at the end.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Give it time, they are relatively new to running PvE events and are still trying to work them out.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Give it time, they are relatively new to running PvE events and are still trying to work them out.
    ...as opposed to the other kind of events? Unstable ISO was only a few months in
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Linkster79 wrote:

This is a sracastic joke post right? RIGHT?!?!?!
  • I was going to add rep under the assumption that he/she was a master of deadpan. Now I do not know what is real anymore.
  • Ghast wrote:
    I was going to add rep under the assumption that he/she was a master of deadpan. Now I do not know what is real anymore.

I'm not sure why but now I'm in the mood for cake.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ghast wrote:
    I was going to add rep under the assumption that he/she was a master of deadpan. Now I do not know what is real anymore.

I'm not sure why but now I'm in the mood for cake.
    The reference is a dead horse
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ghast wrote:

The main problem with deadpan humour is it doesnt translate well onto the internet. I was hoping that it was such a dry comment it would have been obvious without the need for any kind of emote. I apologise.

In unrelated news I have heard of a small brewery that is in need of an events organiser if anyone from D3P is interested.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Ghast wrote:

The main problem with deadpan humour is it doesnt translate well onto the internet. I was hoping that it was such a dry comment it would have been obvious without the need for any kind of emote. I apologise.

In unrelated news I have heard of a small brewery that is in need of an events organiser if anyone from D3P is interested.

Another problem with sarcasm on the internet is the fact that there are people (crazy people, sure, but still people) who will say the exact same thing as you and be as serious as a shark attack about it.
  • Daken's teeth is broken? I thought he has healing factor...
  • Brutu wrote:
    Daken's teeth is broken? I thought he has healing factor...
    He's just looks a tad unhappy when viewed from the side. Probably had a look at D3's incoming support queue.