4*Black Widow - Lights Out [Fixed]

dgt73
dgt73 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
edited December 2018 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
Noticed that the in game text popup for Black Widows 'Lights Out' power does not fit in the text balloon, font size needs to be reduced a little. (Steam version)

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    It is.  And as I've previously noted, it's kinda odd that it's taken this long for what should be a minor, easy fix.  @Brigby, any news on this?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    With so many thousand stuffs to fix in the game, probably it is not in the top priority list yet. Afterall, It's merely a visual change that affects probably less than 5% of the players.

Fixing font is easy and simple. But is it urgent and important?

Between fixing bugs, making improvement to MPQ and changing a visual font, changing visual font, to me, is way down at the priority list. Maybe when the devs can squeeze in some time for a bonus quick fix like this, they will do it.

• mbaren
    Fair enough - it makes sense it wouldn't be a high priority.  And intellectually I know that bugs are triaged and prioritized and handled in a manner that (hopefully) deals with the worst ones first.  But, I don't know, still feels weird to me that this easy and simple issue hasn't been fixed.  I recognize that's not necessarily fair, but there you go.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @mbaren
    @HoundofShadow explains it pretty succinctly. We do prioritize fixes / changes based on urgency or importance, which means a visual change like font would probably rank lower on the to-do list.

Rest assured though, I've already passed along this issue to the team, and when bandwidth opens up, then hopefully this will be a quick and easy fix for them to add into a patch / build update.
  • mbaren
    Makes sense - thanks!
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    With the much appreciated fix to Okoye's Spear blocking tiles, hopefully this will get looked at too.
  • mbaren
    That would be nice :)
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Bringing this up again, as the new 4* Bishop had the same issue and was fixed pretty quickly.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Freelancer
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll bring it up again. 
  • mbaren
    This appears to have been fixed.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @mbaren
    Thanks for the heads up. After checking, I can confirm this is officially fixed.