About Professor X's Yellow ability.

Rogue4Lyfe
Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
Professor X is a really nice character to have with.
His Blue does pack a punch with a Match-5
His Purple is really good and effective in PvP

But now I have 2 Professor X Yellow cover ability which for me it's not really good.

Should I recruit those 2 or I just gonna leave him as 5/5/0?

please help 

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    What could possibly be the downside to applying yellow covers to your Prof. X? There is no negative part on his power like there is with, for example, Carnage black. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    What could possibly be the downside to applying yellow covers to your Prof. X? There is no negative part on his power like there is with, for example, Carnage black. 

Back when Charlie's Angels were the bee's knees I remember some people mentioning building 5/5/0 Professors to use on the team since yellow made Black Widow's Purple Power more cumbersome. So that's at least a reason why you may want to avoid it. I don't know how big a deal the Angels are these Days though...
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:

Back when Charlie's Angels were the bee's knees I remember some people mentioning building 5/5/0 Professors to use on the team since yellow made Black Widow's Purple Power more cumbersome. So that's at least a reason why you may want to avoid it. I don't know how big a deal the Angels are these Days though...
    Which widow are we talking about?

i don’t see what does making special tiles going to be bad against.

in fact it saved me once where it’s 1v3 :smile:
    By creating some attack tiles before his allies fall

One mind army
    https://youtu.be/Huvbzr5SUq0

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vold said:
    Quebbster said:

One mind army

3* Black Widow can only turn basic tiles into green, so if there are a bunch of special tiles around, it makes it harder for her to keep making the match-5s that the team runs on.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Vold said:
    Quebbster said:

One mind army

3* Black Widow can only turn basic tiles into green, so if there are a bunch of special tiles around, it makes it harder for her to keep making the match-5s that the team runs on.
    Thanks for that info. :)
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Charlie's Angels are still pretty fun to break out now and then.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Charlie's Angels are still pretty fun to break out now and then.
    They're also a very easy target though.