Jhoira won't draw a card when Karn's Temporal Sundering is cast. [Investigating]

Options
Mainloop25
Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
I bought Jhoira last night because I thought it would be a good addition to my Karn's Temporal Sundering (KTS) deck. When I cast KTS with Jhoira on the board, she doesn't draw a card. With any other Heroic card, it will trigger a card draw, but not with KTS. I typically cast it with Hazoret's Undying Fury.

Can this please be looked at? I spent money on this card for a specific reason and it's not working as intended.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Options
    @Brigby @LakeStone here is a video showing the bug:

https://youtu.be/WIL9li9St2g
  • Mainloop25
    Options
    Ok so I have been playing with KTS more, and it seems that it is not interacting with any of my other cards that affect historic cards. So it looks like Karen's Temporal Sundering is not in fact acting like a historic card. Can this be looked into? @LakeStone
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    From what I have noticed, no spells that are marked Historic work as such.

Raff Capashen lowers the cost of all Historic cards. No spells I have tried gets a lower cost but all creatures and supports do.
  • Mainloop25
    Options
    Rhasget said:

Raff Capashen lowers the cost of all Historic cards. No spells I have tried gets a lower cost but all creatures and supports do.

That is interesting. So all historic spells were coded wrong, you are saying? 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can vouch that this also happens with Kamahl's Druidic Vow.  I can only assume it's an error.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Rhasget said:

That is interesting. So all historic spells were coded wrong, you are saying? 
    I only have the two rares though. But neither is working.
  • Mainloop25
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Brigby @LakeStone anyone looking at this yet ?

Edit: thanks
  • Mainloop25
    Options
    Just wanted to check and see if a fix is imminent in the next build? 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Just wanted to check and see if a fix is imminent in the next build? 
    Usually I'll get notice of bug fixes as we get closer to the release date of the next build. That way I can compile them into the Pre-Release Notes. As of right now though, I don't have any updates to provide.