So where's the game breaking, meta 5* Deadpool in honor of his movie release?

rocks52rocks52 Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
edited May 18 in MPQ Character Discussion
We don't even get a Deadpool vs DDQ

**Removed profanity - Ducky

Comments

• QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 7,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okoye and Iron Spiderman were announced well in advance. It was quite obvious we wouldn't get Another Deadpool any time soon, unfortunately. I was hoping maybe they'd revamp the DDQ again like they did when the first Movie released, but I guess the devs are too busy making new Supports...

Steve Rogers never wanted to be a super soldier. He always wanted to be... LumberCap! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood! The larch! The fir! The mighty Scots pine! With his best Bucky by his side! They'd sing, sing, sing...

• stochasticismstochasticism Posts: 1,179 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or maybe Marvel shoved IW characters down their throats and they will get to characters around DP2 after they get through the announced slate.
  • heybubheybub Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Another tinykitty Spider Man?  Atleast Okoye is original...even though I had never heard of her before the movie, and there is a long list of characters that people have been asking about for years (Red Skull, Mysterio, Groo the Wanderer...etc...)
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 1,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    heybub said:
    ... there is a long list of characters that people have been asking about for years (... Groo the Wanderer...etc...)
    We don't need that mendicant around here!
    Farming retals like "I came out to get attacked, and I'm honestly having such a good time right now!"