May 2018 Q&A with Demiurge_Will

124»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or because the players in this forum would be burning with eternal flames if Spidey is made a 5* again, so they decided to made Okoye  a 5*  :dizzy:
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I just started a poll, but one thing I would love to see looked st is yellow/Loaner nodes in pve that disappear when each sub ends. 

These nodes will take a long time to clear since you cannot choose your team.  These nodes are a 6/6 reward but since XP was removed from these nodes, there is no real reason to go 6/6 since the points in this node will be a 1 or 0.  All you miss would be 200 ISO.  That’s it.  

Will, will these nodes be looked at and making them a 1/1 with a higher Iso reward?  

To be honest, these can be harder and take a long time to do. Example is Wakanda PVE sub 2.  This node took me 10 mins to do for 3 clears before my sub grind. In fact, in that same time frame, I did my grind for all 3 easy nodes, the 2E and 3E. So 15 clears in the same time for 3 on the loaner node.  I think it is time this to be looked at and updated.  
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    So uh yeah.....how are those q and a's coming along?
  • The rockett
    So uh yeah.....how are those q and a's coming along?
    Guess they are non supported questions. 
  • The rockett
    You tried Colog and did a lot of work on this. We were all hopefully and was nice while it lasted.  You set up the prefect spot for some of these questions to be answered. 
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    It’s too bad I was hopeful by giving seeWill a place to choose a topic he felt ready to communicate on we could get something consistent.
    I’m disappointed but sadly unsurprised. I will not be wasting my time compiling the unanswered questions for June
    Cant say i blame you after seeing how this went.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    It’s just crazy (though probably not coincidental) that we were getting tons of info from the likes of Will and Ice. Then supports went over like a lead balloon, we get a weak Infinity War rollout, and we’ve heard nothing from the developers what-so-ever. Complete radio silence after dropping a major game change. Seems weird. 

Maybe they’re hoping this will all blow over (which I mean, it likely will) and they’ll come back if the next big feature is much better received?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    It’s just crazy (though probably not coincidental) that we were getting tons of info from the likes of Will and Ice. Then supports went over like a lead balloon, we get a weak Infinity War rollout, and we’ve heard nothing from the developers what-so-ever. Complete radio silence after dropping a major game change. Seems weird. 

Maybe they’re hoping this will all blow over (which I mean, it likely will) and they’ll come back if the next big feature is much better received?
    For me personally, I've just been really busy with another couple of non-MPQ projects. I'm lucky to get time for the precis (precises?) about the forums from Brigby most days. Not that I'm *not* keeping up with MPQ, just not enough time lately for me to be reading most/every thread and respond. Soon here I should have a bit more time in the day to hang a bit more often. Just poor coincidence that I got really busy right around Supports, but I can totally see why it'd be taken as a cause.
  • The rockett
    IceIX said:

For me personally, I've just been really busy with another couple of non-MPQ projects. I'm lucky to get time for the precis (precises?) about the forums from Brigby most days. Not that I'm *not* keeping up with MPQ, just not enough time lately for me to be reading most/every thread and respond. Soon here I should have a bit more time in the day to hang a bit more often. Just poor coincidence that I got really busy right around Supports, but I can totally see why it'd be taken as a cause.
    That’s the thing.  It’s just not you.   It feels like the whole team is silent. Just disappointing.