What has been the highest number of covers you've had for a single character on your vine?

peanut_gallery
peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
I've got 20 2* Caps on my vine.  Have only needed 1 yellow to complete him for nearly two weeks and all I get are red and blue.

Who else has been in a similar situation?  What character and how many covers?

Comments

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I had 13 C4rol covers on the vine - absurd run on BHs, was relieved to finally get the iso.

I had 20+ 2s numerous times, but then they are two a penny, so...
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    12 Gemoras, lost 8 before I finally got the color I needed.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* land:  7 purp mehulks. lost them all plus 2 afterwards before i finally got him champed.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Great game design. *rolls eyes*
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    23 for a 2*. Don’t remember who. Had many over 20s for 2*s
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    15 2*

For 4*, I want to say only 4 or 5 tops. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had 5 IM46 red covers in my queue for my 5/3/4 IM46. Opened up an LT hoard and set him as a bonus hero to try to finish him but only got reds. By some miracle I was able to cover him by opening Classics before any of them expired.

Do I win for 5*s?
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Enough that I had to roster 3 5/5/0 2* Hawkeyes and an additional 0/5/0 knowing I would eventually get around to them. I presently have 1 champed 2* Hawkeye and 2 additional complete 5/5/3 for after I max champ the current one.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    For 2*s at least 26. Think it was about 30 on a 3*. Maybe 7 for a 4*.

The 2's and 3 were during my run of needing iso to champ 4*s on the vine. Often I just started a dupe of the 2s and put 13 covers on it. I was as many as 4 deep on dupe 2*s. Eventually the 4's were done and I started champing 2s again. Some of them went from 15 to 120+ in moments. The 3* was my BH during this time and I just kept them knowing I would rechamp them on time. When I did they went 40 to 195 right away.

The 4* would have been while cracking them as a bh and getting many wrong colors before the right one arrived.

As of about a week ago my vine is clear and I'm working on getting my 2* farm cleaned up.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Over 10 Moonstones...for some reason I draw her more than any other character.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    My replacement Iron Fist was in a pretty bad spot recently, with a 2/5/5 build and multiple black and Purple covers on the vine. I finally got a third green 20 hours Before the oldest black was about to expire, and I Think I got him up past 180 on the covers on the vine, so it was maybe 15 at that time?
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I think I got to 8 or 9 OBW on the vine at one time,
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    23 SpiderWoman red covers, needed anything but red to champ

• Bigtone
    Bigtone Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    14 2* Thors.....I was waiting for a yellow cover for almost 2weeks. I had at a total of about 17 but 3 died
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I distinctly remember having nine 2* Human Torches on the vine once. More recently, I had something like 11 or 12 Moonstones. Madness.