Lost my account after I downloaded the new update 2.6 [Solved]

whma11
whma11 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
FYI
I am on the IOS device and I tried to download the latest update of the game. Then, after downloaded it, I opened it up and I was on the tutorial. I tried to connect to my FB again, and I found out my account was gone. no matter how many time I logout and login or deleted the game, I am still on a new account. All my cards and planswalkers gone. I sent out a support request , and I hope I will have my account back soon. This sucks really bad and bother me a lot! What is wrong with the update!

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• ard021
    ard021 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    I'm having this issue on my tablet right now (uninstalled and reinstalled to see if it would get rid of the issue with claiming boosters.)  Interestingly, my phone can still connect to the account, so not sure what's going on there.

EDIT:  Got it to work by uninstalling and reinstalling again.  (Had to click through another message saying FB wasn't authorized on the account.) 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @whma11 Have you tried reinstalling the game? Many issues have been resolved with this method. If this doesn't fix it, then I recommend submitting a support ticket, and our Customer Support team will be able to assist you with restoring your account.
  • whma11
    whma11 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    @Brigby @ard021 Thank you so much for the replied. I tried to uninstall the facebook and the game. Then reinstalled them again, and the problem got resolved. Thanks again for your help !
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    whma11 said:
    Brigby ard021 Thank you so much for the replied. I tried to uninstall the facebook and the game. Then reinstalled them again, and the problem got resolved. Thanks again for your help !
    Glad to hear that fixed the issue! :)