Hixus destroyed in mid-cascade, game instantly freezes [Investigating]

Options
joerginger
joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
In TG, the enemy gets its usual cascade and matches my Hixus away and the game screen instantly freezes. There are four black holes where gems had been and nothing is happening. The UI still works, so the battle log can be accessed. The last entry is "Hixus was destroyed".

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had this happen too! I matched four white, destroyed the row with hixus, starfield sitting there with 3 shields and the other gems just never fall but the graphics aren't frozen, you can see the clouds moving around the creatures that are out.
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby - some additional info. Any activity which make creature enabled freeze the board. Vizier, act of heroism, hixus popping,  cast out popping (this I haven't tested fully yet),  combat celebrant activity.
    Claustrophobia / suppression works nicely because they just stop disabling on popping .
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    Brigby - some additional info. Any activity which make creature enabled freeze the board. Vizier, act of heroism, hixus popping,  cast out popping (this I haven't tested fully yet),  combat celebrant activity.
    Claustrophobia / suppression works nicely because they just stop disabling on popping .
    Thanks for the additional info! I've passed along this thread to the QA team, so they can reference the info here during their investigation.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whooop! Got me too! Ajani used his ability to knock one of my guys out and then popped his hixus. Screenshot of battle log on demand.
    @Brigby
    Could you merge all threads regarding this issue to one and give it a proper name?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is now happening almost any time Hixus is taken out, with the exception of when it's taken out with River's Rebuke -- which causes another bug (see thread on said card).
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vraska killing Hixus with her first ability three times didn't freeze the game for me. Getting destroyed by a gem match did though.
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Had the same happen to me. Thought it was the combo of the White Special support in RTO disabling the first creature then hixus that triggered the freeze. Already sent in a ticket with pictures.