Polyraptor bugs [Investigating]

Options
Szamsziel
Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
1) cannot be fetched by uncage the managerie - I was using it as a single creature and uncage fizzled (was casted but didn't fetch any creature). Fun fact: gather the pack can fetch him.
2) selecting poly On cast of growing rites does not fetch him, 
3) seek the wild - allow to select but not fetch him

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• lechatnoir
    lechatnoir Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Polyraptor does not gain +2/+0 when entering the battlefield with Hazoret’s Favor in play. 
  • GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    More Polyraptor bugs:

Does not get the +2/+0 bonus from Hazoret's Favor.
    Will not go to hand if selected by Forerunner of the Empire.

It's like the game doesn't think Polyraptor is a creature.
  • GregDreher
    Options
    I saw a similar bug with the Merfolk Forerunner failing to fetch a selected merfolk (I believe one of the green ones from Rivals of Ixalan).  It's probably the same bug.
  • GregDreher
    Options
    Another Polyraptor interaction.  Bounce effects (Harbinger of the Tides is the one used against me) destroyed Polyraptor, rather than returning it to my hand (I had room).  It's like the game doesn't recognize it's a card.

Now if I'm wondering if the game is only set up to recognize X number of creature cards in its database, and with Rivals, we've exceeded that limit.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
        Or the auto reinforce ability leads the creature to be considered as a token ?
       That could explain both the can't be bounced and can't be fetched. 
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @GregDreher, that idea doesn't seem likely in this case. RIX pushed the total creature count to 1007 from 936. If there was such a limit, it would have to be 1005 (since two creatures display this bug) which would be a really weird number to be the limit. 1000 would make sense, but that would mean five more creatures affected by the bug that people haven't posted about here, which is why I say it's unlikely.
  • GregDreher
    Options
    Another Polyraptor bug!

When I cast Polyraptor with Anointed Procession on the battlefield, it reinforced.  This reinforces (heh) my observations that the game is treating Polyraptor as a token.