Wayward Swordtooth bug [Investigating]

Options
SeventhZephyr
SeventhZephyr Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
While playing the Blood Sun node in Battle of Four Tribes, I cast Lay Claim on my opponents Wayward Swordtooth while neither of us had the City's Blessing. A few turns later I cast another Lay Claim on another Wayward Swordtooth, reinforcing the one I took earlier, still with no Blessing on either side. Another couple turns later, I get the City's Blessing, but the Swordtooth still can't attack.

I have in other games Lay Claimed a Swordtooth, then gotten the Blessing and attacked, so the problem seems to be in the reinforce. My assumption is Swordtooth's City's Blessing ability gives it a "Can't attack or block" status that it later also removes, but when I gained control of it as a reinforcement only the status got copied, now unattached from the ability that could later remove it.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This might be a bug with stealing it. I stole one copy and immediately got the City's Blessing, but it still had the can't attack/block red x on it. I won right after so I couldn't check anything further though. Did your opponent ever get the City's Blessing? Maybe it has something to do with not connecting properly to its new owner's City's Blessing state.