Cloak & Dagger's "The Darkness Hungers" can target Maggia Don (and others) [Investigating]

CNash
CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
Noticed today in the "Webbed Wonder" sub-event "Swipe Left", on the missions "Return Engagement" and "Case Closed", that Maggia Don is a valid target for Cloak & Dagger's black power "The Darkness Hungers". This did not appear to have any effect on Maggia Don's powers. Is this an oversight? Most other goons cannot be targeted by this power.

Additionally I've also noticed that the non-playable "mini-boss" characters Ultron Prime and Gorgon can also be targeted by "The Darkness Hungers" and that it has no effect on their powers either. However in their case I have no way of knowing what "level" their powers were at to begin with - assuming that they even have different levels, like playable characters, and aren't designed like goons and only have one fixed effect.
Tagged:

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @CNash I've spoken with the team, and they have confirmed that this is an issue that they have also become aware of. I'll let you know if I get any further updates regarding this issue. 
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I'm briefly resurrecting this topic as I've noticed a similar lack of effect when targeting boss-type Iron Man (Civil War). Well, not a complete lack of effect - his blue power (Girl FRIDAY) converts 7 tiles normally, and 5 while under the effect of The Darkness Hungers. His red and yellow powers are completely unaffected. If you look at the playable version of Iron Man (Mark XLVI) you can see that there's a difference in damage levels on his red power at each level, so I was expecting its damage to decrease on the boss version too.

Can you ask the dev team to look again at the effect of The Darkness Hungers on non-playable boss characters?