RIX is out, BOARDING PARTY, AWAY!!!

Options
RIX is out with very good cards and Kamigawa dragons! :)

Thankz a lot brigby and all the team that made it possible

Comments

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is probably the best thread title I've seen in a good long while. It got a legitimate chuckle out of me.

Did you get any goodies??

I walked away with Keiga from my one EP pull, and then Etali, Timestream Navigator, Elenda, and Rekindling Phoenix for mythics.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Damn, there are some good cards around here!
    They also made some changes in ixalan cards.
    I pulled a bunch of cool mythic dinos ... Along with kokusho (twice) and the phoenix. I also pulled most of the rares and they look really nice. I hope supports will have more than one shield though.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got Kokuto and Etali from saved purples. Despite Kokuto being a higher rarity, I like Etali better. Stealing your opponent's cards is always fun, doing it every time you attack and fully charging them is insane.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,731 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kukusho and Ryusei, my Bolas deck is soon to become a rainbow of dragons ;)
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got Yosei from my EP.

Pulled Zetalpa, Rekindling Phoenix and Elenda from Premium Packs.
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    I got the tinnykitty Jugan, would trade it for one of your dupes kokushos any day
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think the best ones among dragons are actually kukosho and keiga ... But ryusei might prove me wrong in the proper deck.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Matthew said:
    This is probably the best thread title I've seen in a good long while. It got a legitimate chuckle out of me.

Did you get any goodies??

I walked away with Keiga from my one EP pull, and then Etali, Timestream Navigator, Elenda, and Rekindling Phoenix for mythics.
    Nice!... I have Timestream Navigator, Elenda and Rekindling Phoenix too. Timestream was originally an EP draw then duped in a PP. Congrats to drawing Keiga. :)
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bil said:
    I think the best ones among dragons are actually kukosho and keiga ... But ryusei might prove me wrong in the proper deck.
    Did you try it in sarkhan? ;) 

But kukoshu seems best thanks to L3, although the best effect is probably keiga
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the tinnykitty Jugan, would trade it for one of your dupes kokushos any day

Funny thing about Jugan, I have faced it a few times in TG and it certainly works for the AI. I wonder if the bug related to it has to do with being in the player's hand or control?
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Thuran said:
    Bil said:
    Did you try it in sarkhan? ;) 

But kukoshu seems best thanks to L3, although the best effect is probably keiga
    yeah my L3 deck went from a joke to quite formidable thanks to Kukosho and Twilight Prophet (plus tons of zombies to get city's blessing)
  • Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened two Premium Packs that both gave Tilonalli's as the guaranteed Rare and one had 5 (!) Forerunner of the Empire. That is just outrageous. At least I got a Twilight Prophet and two other Rares. Still feeling a little let down  :(
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    I just want to say (despite a few glitches) that overall I think this set is a huge improvement from the last and feels more on-path with sets we knew and loved in the past.  Additionally, Octagon's quick-release of this set has really helped restore my faith that Octagon is back-on-track with bringing us the awesome stuff pre-Ixalan (cool planeswalkers, booster-crafting, etc).  Anyways, just wanted to throw that out there.  Keep up the great work guys! :)
  • Bullvinne
    Bullvinne Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Yes overall a great release minus a few bugs.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the feedback, it's really nice to hear this.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Now I pulled Jugan.

Two EPs and two masterpieces. Can’t complain.