Can't Cycle During Game Animation

Options
biopower
biopower Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
It used to be the case that cards could be cycled while the game was still showing the animation for an effect that triggers from cycling. For example, Faith of the Devoted damage or Nissa Steward of Elements' support from her third ability. However, as of the RIX release, cards cannot be cycled until after these animations have completed, which can take a really long time (especially Nissa's support, since it pumps every creature and adds mana to every card in your hand). This makes cycling feel extremely clunky and unwieldly.

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I suspect this is a clunky fix for the occasional freezes that happened while cycling in said circumstances. A better fix would be appreciated, but a lack of freezing is a plus overall, even if it slows down games
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    DBJones said:
    I suspect this is a clunky fix for the occasional freezes that happened while cycling in said circumstances. A better fix would be appreciated, but a lack of freezing is a plus overall, even if it slows down games
    I personally would also speculate that this was a feature implemented to prevent potential freezes from occurring, however I will pass this inquiry along to the team to double check.