Boosted Character Health is not correct on selection screen (Display) [Fixed in R149]

NNCSavage
NNCSavage Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
Happening for all Boosted Characters in PVP or PVE.

for example. Level 412 Human Torch shows 12835 health which is the health for a 266 Human Torch.
In a match the health is correct.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Yes. Same issue here after update. 
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Just noticed Human Torch’s health is not scaled to his level. Is this a bug?
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Nevermind looks to be a display issue. In-match, health is proportionate.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. You are correct that this is a display issue, and that in game the stats are correctly utilized. The development team is aware of this bug, and they are currently investigating to see what is needed to fix it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Remember that Iceman display bug? Where Iceman's punch a snowman ability was showing reduced numbers before a match, but in match it was showing correct numbers? Possibly related?
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I noticed that too. At least in game it is correct.
  • Pp666
    Pp666 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2018
    I seem to be having the issue on my iPhone game of NONE of the powered up characters ( vulture, iceman.  Steve Rogers , Blade , the list includes all of them....) actually being powered up with more health or stronger powers ,

Yet another game glitch solved ..
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Opposition's Hood is "crystalled up".    Ours' health is the unboosted level.  Makes winning a challenge!
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    ah, sorry.   Didn't see/recognize the other TWO threads on this.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted characters' health is not displaying properly except IN match.  At the character select screen and match preview screen health is displayed as unboosted 

This is happening in both story and versus mode
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's the fourth thread about this now.