XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R146 hotfixes 
* Fight for Wakana updates  
* And SHURI

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker

- still shocked Ian saw a movie opening weekend and multiple other movies! The world has truly changed
    - I have literally no words for Craig's remarks about animated movies, especially Pixar stuff. 
    - Excited to see who their pair against Sandy for next week's new Crash, the last new one until April
    - pie skip 16:22 to 18:25
    - Even with that update to Exploding Tech tiles, that first round is a bastard
    - Shuri looks to be a great partner for five star Hawkeye (aka Cliff)
    - My vine is again, assorted two stars with no real urgency
    - and it was a down week for rewards. No five stars, no Bag-Men...what am I even playing for?

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    #ResistPies
    --Sandman's Crash started off easy but then suddenly I wasn't receiving my colors and Back in Black was gaining all of his. I still won on the first try but it was far closer than I expected.
    --I liked the changes to Fight for Wakanda. The story was still a little on the light side but the first three days weren't as difficult. That fourth day, though...whew! Raising the costs of my powers was a pain.
    --S.H.I.E.L.D. Training with all older characters was sweet. I blew through everything but the bottom row and earned that Shuri cover.
    --1-star Storm is the third part of my DDQ node #1 team. She's one of the best 1-stars. Her green is a welcome Team-Up for any level of character.
    --I've recommended before and will do so again that you guys absolutely should record a new beginner's guide. Episodes for various transitions would also be great.
    --Coincidently, I watched something on VHS this week (Fierce Creatures) that had an ad for McCale's Navy before the feature. I seriously doubt it holds up (although what I watched totally does).
    --Boiled peanuts are an abomination. I can scarcely believe that two of the people I love most in the world love the damned things.
    --Geez, Craig. SPOILERS!

To be continued (if I have time).
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    ...and I'm back. Miss me?

--My vine is just a 3-star Iron Man and a 2-star Steve Rogers. Both are waiting for the ISO for the duplicates to be Champion'd.
    --I took my 5-star Thanos to level 390, the highest he can go with the covers I have on him. He is so deadly since he's boosted for Prodigal Sun but he's deadly to both sides. What a health pack sink!
    --The new Heroes for Hire deal is another good value but I just can't afford the 25$ to spend on it. Oh, well.
    --I've made what I think is an important decision. I have so many Champion 4-stars to choose from that I'm no longer going to concentrate on the ones that aren't Champions yet. Instead, I'm pouring ISO into my 5-stars even though they aren't fully cover'd (except Doctor Strange who is my only 5-star Champion). Last event, I took Black Panther to level 330. As already mentioned, I've now brought my Thanos to 390. Whomever is the next required 5-star will be the next to receive an ISO boost to level them up as high as the covers I have for them will take them. I'm also using Hero Points to buy the 5-star covers from the Heroes for Hire store. I bought a cover for Black Panther that way and think I can earn enough HP to buy the Thanos cover currently in the store before it expires.
    --Once again, thank you for doing the show.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler

- still shocked Ian saw a movie opening weekend and multiple other movies! The world has truly changed
    - I have literally no words for Craig's remarks about animated movies, especially Pixar stuff. 
    - Excited to see who their pair against Sandy for next week's new Crash, the last new one until April
    - pie skip 16:22 to 18:25
    - Even with that update to Exploding Tech tiles, that first round is a bastard
    - Shuri looks to be a great partner for five star Hawkeye (aka Cliff)
    - My vine is again, assorted two stars with no real urgency
    - and it was a down week for rewards. No five stars, no Bag-Men...what am I even playing for?

I too was shocked at the scoff by sir Craig for the Incredibles movie..
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    How many characters on your roster have you been able to down at once using boosted thanos in the prodigal son pve?
    Also, re: Craig hating recent animated movies, Coco is the best animated movie of the past 50 years.  If you don't like it, you have no real people feelings.