AI "Subject" - Power "Unstable Blasts" boosted from player's purple countdown?

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
In one of the "Luck be a Lady" nodes, one of the Brotherhood Subjects had out an Unstable Blasts countdown tile:
 "...channels a wild burst of energy, placing a Green Countdown tile that deals 3476 damage plus an additional 327 damage for every Purple countdown tile on the board."

Now I realize it doesn't say "every friendly Purple countdown tile" but wouldn't that be the basic assumption? That its damage will only be boosted by his own or his teammates' Purple countdown tiles?

Because in one of the Luck be a Lady nodes, I used Gambit's Ragin' Cajun to overwrite two tiles, one of which was a Control's Iso-8 Overflow, but the other (sadly) was not the Subject's Unstable Blasts countdown tile. It then counted down to zero on the AI's next turn, and when it detonated it appeared to hit my lead hero for more than just the base damage. It actually appeared to hit for the base damage plus the bonus amount, and there were no Purple countdown tiles on the board except for what was now Gambit's Ragin' Cajun countdown tile.

Oh. And the Unstable Blasts tile. Does it get bonus damage from itself? Or does it get bonus damage from every Purple countdown tile regardless of which team they belong to?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've reached out to the team in regards to this issue, and they have confirmed that player Countdown tiles counting toward this power's damage is intended. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    Thank you for the speedy confirmation!