Kefnet's Last Word BUG [Investigating]

Options
MDsupa
MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
AI just cast this spell when I have no creature out, and cast 3 other spells after it.  No Mana Drain at all.

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Was Omniscience on the board? 
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    nope no omniscience

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I used it and it would not fire the first time, and the next turn it would, i reproduced it mutiple times.

Also when you have 3 creatures out it wont steal nor drain mana it just goes to graveyard....
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey! I just experienced the same thing! Opponent had a full hand. Kefnet's was cast but did not drain their mana. 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I used it and it would not fire the first time, and the next turn it would, i reproduced it mutiple times.

Also when you have 3 creatures out it wont steal nor drain mana it just goes to graveyard....

Bumping this thread because all of these bugs are still alive and well. To be more specific about the "first time" bug, it appears that KLW won't cast if it is the only other card in hand. So here are the scenarios and outcomes I believe are occurring:

1. If you have 3 creatures, it autocasts without prompt, does not drain your hand, and goes straight to the graveyard
    2. If you have 2 or less creatures and at least one other card in hand, it prompts to cast and resolves properly if you choose a legal target.
    3. If you have 2 or less creatures and no other cards in hand, it prompts to cast and does not resolve if you choose a legal target.

I have not tested the first scenario based on the number of cards in hand.

Link to another thread showing complaints back over a year from now.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for reporting this. I'll inform the team that this card is still behaving erratically.