Healing while Airborne? (Working as Intended)

Options
TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
Playing in Made Man, Vulture and G4mora on my side, Vulture and Khan on the other. I start by focusing on Vulture, but he still gets enough AP to go airborne before I can drop him. Bring Out the Best healing him on that seems like it could be an edge case, depending on the timing, but the health he got from BOtB when Vision fired his yellow while Vulture was airborne seems kind of sketchy. Is that intended that he can be healed while airborne, even tho I can't damage him while he's airborne?

I saw the same thing happen with Daken and Khan before, but forgot to post about it then. Can't remember the full context, but I think I punched Daken into the air with Riri, and then he got healed while up there from whatever power their third fired.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's an interesting case. I'll go ahead and pass this information along to the team, and I'll let you know once I have an update. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have received confirmation from the team that while Airborne characters are immune to stuns and damage, they can still be healed while Airborne.  
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good to know. It just seemed odd enough that it felt like it was worth checking on.