Lost Vale not converting gems [Investigating]

Indymon
Indymon Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
in about every other game I have it out, Lost Vale does not convert any gems. I am specifically watching for the beginning of my turn, when it has transformed to Lost Vale, and when there are gems available to convert. And about every other game it is simply not converting any gems at all. Is anyone else getting this issue?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    My issue has been that Lost Vale is converting the gems into the opponent planeswalker's colour. Was playing as Koth against a Dovin Baan and the gems converted were to White and Blue.

*edit*
    Just played a match against Garruk and Lost Vale is now converting gems to Green.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Lost Vale does indeed convert to opponent colors rather than yours.  Played versus Samut and it converted to Green/red and not my own color.
  • Indymon
    Indymon Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I can confirm after doing this a lot more that it appears the gems are being converted to my opponent’s colors. 
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Nasty bug
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby

Are devs aware? 
  • asm0deus
    asm0deus Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Used it in my Ob deck vs Elspeth. Turned the gems white instead of black. Imagine having a board full of white gems against this PW. Please fix. Thank you.
  • asm0deus
    asm0deus Posts: 73 Match Maker
    @Brigby are devs aware of this? Thanks!!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Yes. I'm including this issue in my list of bugs to report to the QA team this week. I will update this thread's title once that list is sent to them. Thanks!
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    This is still occurring; though, not every time. Sometimes it converts to my Planeswalkers colors and sometimes to the opponents colors. A few times it's done both since it converts twice.
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Lost Vale is still converting gems to both your and the opponent's colours.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    So is Painted Bluffs, and the RtO green node effect.