HOU exclusive still not part of regular pack with IX release? (and some Packs opening Stats)

Options
I've saved up all of the events reward from HOU and keep checking the "What's in the Pack" screen.  Until today, the exclusive cards weren't part of this screen.  After today Update, they are. But after opening all the pack, I was told that they still are NOT.  Can I get clarification on this?  Obviously I didn't open any Exclusive card.  if Exclusives are still not part of the Pack, why show it as in "What's in the Pack" Screen? :/:/

for the Stat people:

74 Boosters, 4 Super Packs, 2 Premium Packs.

Boosters: - 15 Rares, 3 Mythics, 1 MasterPiece (Dupe Armaggedon)
Super: - 1 Rare, 1 Mythic
Premium: - 4 rare, 1 Mythic

No Exclusive  of course.

Observation.  I have 9 Master Pieces.  3 was Dupe.  (soo total of 12).  Only 1 was open with ELITE pack.  The rest are from Regular Booster,  Never from Super nor Premium.  2 was from the Elite dupe support ticket thing that eventually I owned all the card in the pack and they generate random that you don't have for you.

Comments

• HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I also want a clear answer on this. They're still marked as exclusive, which is odd.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
    HOU exclusives have been lootable for some time. I pulled Scarab God in my alt more than a month ago. 

In other words -- it's just a visual error. They did not remove this tag from the HOD Exclusives and did not add it to the Ixalan ones. 

[MOD NOTE] Moved to bugs and technical issues [//MOD NOTE]
  • TheExaminer
    TheExaminer Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    A friend of mine just pulled Scorpion God today.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It seems you can get them in packs (according to a few other people's testimony/screenshots), but they still don't show up in booster crafting.