MPQ at Marvel.com (Black Panther - King of Wakanda) (2/8/18)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 
Black Panther makes his way into Marvel Puzzle Quest!  Also, find out about the next character coming to MPQ at the end of the interview.
Check out 4-Star Black Panther (King of Wakanda) - HERE

Tagged:

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wooo Shuri!

Now, is it comic "Black Panther" Shuri? Or movie "dual hand-cannons" Shuri? Probably the latter, but either would be awesome.

No mention of any other characters related to BP that I can see, here's hoping Klaw or Killmonger (or BOTH, HINT HINT, that Future Fight artwork on the side is super exciting and that's not even our game) are considered for the DVD/Blu-Ray release if they aren't following Shuri.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Any guesses on whether Shuri will be a 3* or 5*? Of course a 4* is also a possibility
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Dogface said:
    Any guesses on whether Shuri will be a 3* or 5*? Of course a 4* is also a possibility
     I hope it's not both tbh. Don't care much for the 3/5 releases. Either a 3 or 5 i like the idea of
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Dogface said:
    Considering she's getting released in the second Wakanda run it seem pretty likely to be another 4*
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    She will be a 4* according to an MPQ e-mail I received.