Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Marvel Insider Question

Angelinlove92Angelinlove92 Posts: 9Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
I have a question about marvel insiders rewards

if i start a new account or i have two accounts in, i can get two times (once from each account)  the 8500 pt reward for my MPQ account?

Comments

• Alfje17Alfje17 Posts: 1,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a question about marvel insiders rewards

if i start a new account or i have two accounts in, i can get two times (once from each account)  the 8500 pt reward for my MPQ account?
    I suspect you can only claim it once since you have to give your in-game name to claim the 8500HP reward.
    Then again, never tried it so if you got the time to get 300K Insider points, try it out and let us know.

I suggest you put this question in the General Discussion area though, not many people come to Theories and Stats.