13»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Crnch73 said:
    Loki is not worthy just because he is a “god”
    Loki stood toe-to-toe with Surtur during Ragnarok (see: Thor #353); something neither Odin nor Thor were able to do. Just because he doesn't often cut loose with his power, preferring schemes and tricks to direct confrontation, doesn't mean Loki is weak.
    Odin was unable to use his full power during the first confrontation with Surtur though as Surtur's Twilight Sword blocked his connection to the Odinforce. As soon as Thor knocked Twilight out of Surtur's hand Odin was able to match Surtur in power. Loki never did that, he was mostly distracting Surtur until Thor and Odin got back up,

Spoilers for the benefit of those who have not yet read this epic storyline.

• vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There is an alternate reality version of Gambit, New Sun, where he has reached the peak of his mutant genetic potential, which turned out to be Omega level.  
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd like to see Adam Warlock, who will definitely have a presence in the MCU going forward. They could even make an evil Magus variant as his 3* counterpart.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Namor

nuff said
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can't believe nobody's mentioned Ego. Not the Kurt Russell version, but the guy that is literally a planet with a face.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like how the topic was "5*s are not based on comic book strength, but if they were, which characters in the game should/shouldn't be 5*s?"

And then we got long lists of 6* characters and characters not in the game.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Dormammu
    Fin Fang Foom
    Mephisto
    Kang
    Mantis

• CKISSM
    CKISSM Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not sure I have seen anyone mention her.... it Dark Phoenix?!?!  Hello!!   Cause she is coming and will probably be the first 6*!!!!
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well, I would consider only Surfer, Phoenix, Strange and Thanos, because in my opinion, the cosmic/dimensional thing is more important to be a 5*, than simple physical strength or invulnerability.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Felessa said:
    Well, I would consider only Surfer, Phoenix, Strange and Thanos, because in my opinion, the cosmic/dimensional thing is more important to be a 5*, than simple physical strength or invulnerability.
    Thor is a god and belongs in that group. His powers go beyond just being strong.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Marvel Thor is an Asgardian, which means he's just an alien of some flavor as opposed to a proper "god," but I don't disagree he should be a 5*