Keftnet's Last Word - Sometimes does not work sometimes it does. Buggy or am I using it wrong.

BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
I have attempted to use Keftnet's Last word in several cases that meet the wording of the card; however, it does not work. It just fizzles out. Nothing happens. I don't lose mana and the card does not target the opposing creature.

The card has actually worked in a few cases. I am not sure why it works or not.
Does the card have a bug or is there a special circumstance that will allow the card to cast properly?

Maybe I have to have mana to drain? It's possible that I had nothing to drain so it didn't work.
Do I need exactly one creature on the board? It did not cast when I had nothing on the board. It also did not cast when I had two creatures on the field.

Anyone else figure this out?

Comments

• Aries0330
    Aries0330 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    I have this same exact issue. The card seems to screw up maybe 20% of the time for me.

I can't figure out the exact conditions for when it decides to not function; sometimes it occurs when I have one creature, sometimes two. The card doesn't trigger and does not wipe the mana from the rest of my hand, but the Kefnet card is removed. It's incredibly annoying that I have to have a backup plan in place just in case this card screws up for no apparent reason...
  • Kookookachoo
    Kookookachoo Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Agreed. Same here.
  • Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    it screwed me over in some matches...it works when it feels like it
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD MIC ON] Moved to bugs and technical issues [//]