5 * Hulk's Green ability showed up as a blue ability

I have a 1/0/2 5* Hulk. I've used him a bunch of times and have never seen this before now, so I'm not sure how to reproduce.

I'm doing the "The Hulk (Bruce Banner)" node in the BROOKLYN BRIDGE sub in the VENOM BOMB event, fighting against 4* Venom, 3* Doctor Octopus, and 4* Sandman, using The Hulk (Bruce Banner), 4* Captain Marvel, and 4* Cloak & Dagger at Level 9.

At the start of the turn my 5* Bruce Banner transformed into The Hulk and some Photonic Barrages counted down as well, and I had 13 blue energy and 12 green energy.

The color of the pulsing bar for Hulk's SMASH! ability is showing up blue, and when I tap on the Hulk icon to access the ability, "SMASH!" is showing up as a blue ability there as well.

When I use SMASH! my green energy is correctly reduced, and the pulsing blue bar shortens correctly and transitions to a static green bar, which is the color it should have been before.

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I saw this once as well, but I could never figure out how to reproduce it. After a while I thought I must have just imagined it...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s probably more than a month old, but somewhere around here there’s a thread on this already...

I've even sent a screenshot to Customer Support.

It’s pretty hard to reproduce, and cosmetic only, but it’s a weird one.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, I just finished talking with our technical team, and it appears that the problem is currently a known visual issue with powers that transform colors. I believe The Hulk (Bruce Banner) is the only such case of this occurring, but just wanted to let you know to be safe. The developers are currently working to resolve the issue, so it should be resolved sometime in a future update.
  • GreenMachine
    GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Had the same thing happen today and its only visual. Had 30 blue AP saved up and fired Smash, still subtracted from my green even though the move showed blue and showed the 30 from my blue reserves. Immediately coorected itself to green after firing the power.