aaaaaaand there's nothing to play...

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
1 node on 12 days of christmas - done
ddq - done

nefarious foes - not the right time to go for it

now what?! what am i supposed to do whilst taking my morning dump? if there's a pve or boss event stashed away you guys want to get that up and running

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lightning rounds?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Live a bit, see the world outside, talk to some people, call/text a friend you have not seen in a while..... or get another addictive game to alternate with MPQ on a day like this ;)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or play another game, there's lot out there.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Free time is the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could always memorize the periodic table. Not sure why you'd want to, but you'd instantly have an icebreaker at every party.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    We've been "forced" to keep a schedule with this game when a new event gives us free time we are overwhelmed and don't like it. I believe that's Stockholm syndrome hah
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,583 Chairperson of the Boards

So, what you're done with "The Hunt?"  If not, X-Men vs. Apocalypse is going to start in a few hours. :)

I know, I know, when the Season Sim isn't running there isn't that "well, I'll go play a few rounds in that."

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    GrimSkald said:

So, what you're done with "The Hunt?"  If not, X-Men vs. Apocalypse is going to start in a few hours. :)

I know, I know, when the Season Sim isn't running there isn't that "well, I'll go play a few rounds in that."

Is it though cuz usually there is an In game image showing the next event. I only have the 2 for the hunt and ddq and the 12 days. (Edit)