Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

R141 Release Notes (12/7/17)

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 5,037ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
edited December 2017 in MPQ News and Announcements
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R141 update!

MPQ R141!
  • “Treading the line between light and dark”

What's Changed:
  • Character animations can now be turned off by deselecting the Character Effects checkbox in the Options menu.
  • Shields in Versus battles will now break correctly when the network is disabled *New Update*
  • User Interface updates to the Mobile version of the game
    • The top portion of the battle screen is no longer scrollable
    • A button has been added to the enemy side to help toggle between what character is in the front position
    • The crosses that indicate character health have been replaced with a more readable health bar
    • The AP Bar will now display the AP received, when it is gained by a Passive power.

• Reduced loading for new players on iOS devices
  • Known Issue: Nightcrawler's allies sometimes take increased damage when team damage is dealt to his team.
D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 8/16/18)
This discussion has been closed.